Nordic Biogas Conference will include plenary and parallel sessions with invited speakers and a poster conference with focus on Research & Development of Biogas Solutions. The poster conference will be at a central area of the conference venue with high exposure to all the participants.
The Organising Committee would now like to call for abstracts for the poster conference
Open for Abstract Submission: March 7, 2022
Closing Date for Submissions: June 1, 2022
Acceptance Notification: August 15, 2022
With a focus on Research & Development of Biogas solutions Themes and Topics covered this year are (not exhausting list):
- Developing cross-sector collaboration and energy sector coupling for/with increased biogas production
- Disseminating and exporting the Nordic model for biogas solutions
- Fossil free transport and industry
- More biogas – progress in process optimization and substrate utilization
- New products from anaerobic digestion – the future of biogas processes?
- Nutrient and energy recovery from industrial and municipal WWTP
- Policy to facilitate the biogas sustainability transition
- Sustainable agriculture and food strategies – the role of Biogas solutions
- The production system – sustainable value chains for Biogas solutions
- Waste management challenges and opportunities in the circular economy
All the abstracts submitted will be reviewed by a scientific committee and notification of acceptance will be sent out by August 15, 2022.
All with an accepted abstracts will be invited to participate in the poster conference and all accepted abstracts will be included in the conference proceedings which will be given to all the conference participants.
Poster presenters are encouraged to be by their posters during the breaks when the participants will visit the exhibitions, and especially during the afternoon of the 4th of October when more time is dedicated to the different exhibitions.
The presenting author must register as a conference delegate and pay the registration fee.