Venue: Linköping Concert & Congress Hall
3rd of October
4th of October
Conference Day 1 with conference dinner
5th of October
Conference Day 2.
Guided tours in Linköping – Limited number of participants!
6th of October
Study visits – Limited number of participants!
Nordic Biogas Conference includes plenary presentations and parallel sessions with leading representatives from companies, the academy and public organisations, a poster conference and an exhibition. NBC provides the opportunity to meet the decision-makers in the biogas industry, exchange best practice-information on production, distribution and utilization of biogas and biofertilizer in the Nordic countries, enhance cooperation and establish new business relationships.
The plenary and parallel sessions will cover the following topics:
- Reaching the sustainable development goals – the role of biogas solutions
- A resilient, circular and biobased economy
- Biogas solutions and climate mitigation
- Policy to facilitate the biogas sustainability transition
- Sustainable agriculture and food strategies
- More biogas and new products – the future of biogas processes?
- Developing cross-sector collaboration for biogas solutions.
- Disseminating and exporting the Nordic model for biogas solutions
- Waste management challenges and opportunities in the circular economy
- How can biogas solutions make industry fossil-free?
- Nutrient and energy recovery from industrial and municipal WWTP
- Fossil-free transport
Check out our exciting list of early confirmed speakers here!